Friday, May 1, 2009

Powdered Milk...Yuck!


Does powdered milk make you queazy? Well Morning Moo is here and it's fantastic! It used to be that you had to order it online, but now it's available at Costco. The price is $57.99 (cheaper than online) and it will make 52 gals of the white stuff! That's $1.12 per gallon. My house goes through a gallon a day, that's $60 a month assuming I get it on sale for $2. I can save myself $26 a month by switching and I don't have to make room in the fridge. You mix it up with warm water and refrigerate overnight. You can also use it half strength for skim milk, double strength for light cream and triple strength for condensed milk. It only contains 9% lactose instead of the 20% milk has and it has a 10 year shelf life! If you're interested, but don't have a Coctco card, or if you want to split a bucket with someone, send a post and I'll hook you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment